Postage & Packing (Retail Customers)
- Shipping is charged at a flat rate of £1.95
- FREE shipping when you spend £20 or more
- We aim to dispatch within 2 working days of cleared payment
- Items will be sent via Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery
- Estimated delivery in 1~2 working days
- We currently only ship to the UK
Important Shipping Information
While in our experience our delivery estimates are accurate the majority of the time, these time frames are not a guarantee as orders can be delayed by factors outside of our control once the order has been dispatched. We recommend ordering as early as possible if your order is required by a certain date.
Please ensure that your shipping address is correct - we are not responsible for orders that do not arrive due to an incorrect address. If your order requires reshipping due to it being returned to us in the UK for having an incorrect address an additional postage fee will be required.
If you wish to return your purchase, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and return to the address provided within 14 days of delivery. Returns can be made by post only.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return postage.
- Items must be returned in new, unused and saleable condition. Please note that earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.
- Please return your items inside the original packaging to ensure items are not damaged or lost in transit as these cannot be refunded.
- We recommend using a tracked delivery service to ensure your return reaches us safely as we are not responsible for returns that we do not receive or are received damaged.
- Please keep your postage receipt as proof that a return was made during the returns period, as returns made after this time are ineligible for return.
We carefully check the quality of each item before it is lovingly packaged and shipped to you. However, in the unlikely event that you do receive a faulty item please email email@example.com with your order number along with a description and photograph of the fault so that we may assist you.